Current Culture are the world renowned for their patented undercurrent hydroponic systems and the UC 4XL is their flagship producer for hobby and commercial growers. Medical-grade cultivators are installing these systems all over the globe to increase their productivity and quality of harvest.
The Current Culture UC4 XL is their flagship model for small systems and includes 4 pots and all required irrigation equipment and supplies. All Current Culture kits are perfectly cut to size, and manufactured for durability.
Under Current Culture UC4 XL
NUMBER OF ROWS: 2
NUMBER OF SITES: 4
PLANT SPACING & MODULE SIZE: 25″ Centers / 8 Gallon
- GROW AREA (FEET / METERS): 5' x 6' / 1.5m x 1.83m
- LIGHTING (HORIZONTAL): 1 X 1000W
- LIGHTING (VERTICAL): N/A
- WATER CHILLER SIZE* (HP): 1/10 - 1/6 HP
- RESERVOIR (GALLONS / LITERS): 40 / 150
- VEG TIME (WEEKS/IN.): 2-3 weeks / 18"-24"
- General Recommendation - Check Manufacturers Specifications for proper chiller sizing.
- SYSTEM FOOTPRINT (FEET / METERS): 3’3" x 5’5" / 1m x 1.66m
- TOTAL SYSTEM VOLUME (GALLONS / LITERS): 35 / 133
- POWER USAGE (WATTS): 54
- AIR PUMP SIZE(S) (LPM): 40
- AERATION RATE (LPM PER GALLON): 1.14
- WATER PUMP SIZE (GPH / LPH): 250 / 947
- RECIRCULATION RATE (EXCHANGES PER HR.): 7.14
SHIPPING WEIGHT (LBS. / KG): 65 / 29.5
SHIPPING BOX SIZES (IN.): (1)16X18X48
PROVEN PRODUCTION SYSTEM WITH:
- Prolific Yield Potential:
- Increased growth rates produce larger overall plants and drastically reduced vegetative times
- Higher productivity with fewer plants
- Increased efficiency
- High levels of aeration and constant circulation optimize plants nutrient uptake capacity
- Conserves water and necessitates less frequent nutrient change-outs
- Proven Nutrient Formula
- Our Cultured Solutions premium plant nutrients are custom formulated specifically for the Under Current® system and high-performance hydroponics Cultured Solutions® are pH stable, clean and highly chelated
- Reduced Maintenance
- pH, EC/TDS and solution temperatures stay uniform throughout the entire system
- Easily adaptable to pH/nutrient dosers, top-off reservoirs and water chillers
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!