Grodan Granulate is an ultra-clean, sterile substrate for hydroponic production. Granulate rockwool can be effectively used in recirculating or run-to-waste systems and has a very high water holding capacity. Grodan Granulate is compressed into a 20kg bale, but makes around 140L of growing medium.
- Inert, sterile medium designed for horticulture
- Care should be taken when handling rockwool by wearing gloves and mask
- Suitable for a variety of hydroponic system designs
- Very high water holding capacity (retention)
- Can be mixed with other substrates to achieve desired moisture holding capacity.
- Perfect for large operations.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!